[PASSED] MIP-23: $MNT Supply Optimization in Preparation for Launch

I vote yes!
The 3 billion bit should be vested and into the Mantle treasury used for MNT ecosystem development

I also agree to burn the remaining $BIT.

I stand wit thr team since burn mechanisms is incubated so i vote yes :rocket::heavy_check_mark:
Looking forwards to see u at the top :heavy_check_mark:

Keeping in the treasury is a good thing and I feel that will increase the token price at TGE. so I vote yes

definitely for it - less is more in this case

I will vote yes if there is the 3 billion BIT will be burned

I fully agree with this proposal. I like the idea of reducing the total supply of $MNT by leaving some $BIT unconverted. It’s a smart move that helps us understand value better, and ensures we still have enough funds for future developments.

Why not all token bits will be converted

I vote yes burn sounds good

What will happen to the 3B Bit tokens?

I am up for this, burn is a good way for this project!

1 Like

First of all, I want to thank you for providing high-quality and clear information. I believe that the decision regarding the reduced release of the MNT token is probably correct.
But I have several questions. I personally hold 99% of the BIT tokens on the Bybit exchange and only 11 BIT are delegated to get a certain role.
Question:

1. Will it be necessary to perform any additional actions for conversion or will all BIT holders automatically receive their tokens on the Mantle network?
  2. Will Bybit convert customer tokens, or will we need to withdraw our tokens to external wallets?
1 Like

If my understanding of this is that we are going to burn the tokens my Vote is yes. My questions is for those of us who have our $BIT on hot walllets will we need to deposit into exchange which will support the conversion. Or will Mantle offer a inhouse solution? Many thanks

To vote on proposals, you must delegate $BIT (soon to be $MNT) to your address before the proposal is posted to Snapshot. This can be done here.

1 Like

I vote yes. lets burn the rest 3B.

i vote yes, the 3b tokens should be burnt.

Sounds nice so what will be the criterias for the incentives?

Thank u, I’ve delegated myself a month or so ago, now waiting on a new proposal.

Burn the supply that is not converted to $mnt

I think use this BIT to airdrop to users who participated in test net